Egg cartons are used to protect the eggs from breakage during transport. But you know what else is an egg box for? Like making it into a beautiful string light!
Very simple recycling tutorial, cut the egg boxs and color them, then insert small light bulbs on the bottom. Below accompany children to try it, pay attention to power security!
There is a need to prepare:
1. First, prepare some egg boxes and cut the units with scissors.
2. Trim the edges. About ten, depending on the number of bulbs in your string light.
3. Then use the acrylic paint to color egg carton units with a brush. Colors are chosen according to your preferences.
4. After coloring, wait until it is completely dry. Use an awl to poke a hole in the center of the base of each egg box unit, and the lampshade is made.
5. Then insert the small bulb. Keep it steady. Not too loose.
6.I didn't know the egg box could be modified this way. After coloring the egg box has completely lost its original appearance.
7.This kind of lighting has a special flavor and is very beautiful. Finally plug in the socket and turn on the light step, needs to be accompanied by the parents to complete!