The pentagon is a very popular shape, like the stars in the sky, as if in a flash, in the dark to send out a dazzling light.
If you're looking for a storage box, maybe you can make a pentagram shape out of paper. Especially suitable for Christmas time to use, put in the delicious candy, very festive atmosphere!
There's a little bit of a difficult origami tutorial, and according to the instructions below, we can fold out a star collecting box. Its opening is smaller, and the space inside is big, can put a lot of things!
1.Just prepare a square piece of paper. The color of two sides can be the same or different.
2. Fold the bottom edge up to align it with the top edge.
3. Then fold the lower right corner up to align the right edge with the top edge. Open.
4. Fold the upper right corner down to align the right edge with the bottom edge. Open.
5.We got an X-fold.
6.Fold the lower left corner into the center of the X-fold. We look at the edge where the finger is pointing.
7. Then fold the edge to the left and align it with the left edge.
8. Fold the bottom edge to the left and align it with the inner edge.
9. Fold the origami model back in half.
10.Flatten, get this look.
11. Pick up the scissors and cut along the edge line of the diagram.
12. Fully opened, we got a regular pentagonal sheet of paper.
13.Adjust the creases, the center-to-sharp creases are folded upward, and the rest of the creases are folded downwards.
14. Coalesce along the creases, flatten, and form a triangle.