Spring has come. Flowers of all shapes and colors are already blossoming unconsciously. Do you also like flowers, like to put some at home? Besides picking the flowers back, we can also get them by hand made.
Simple Origami Tutorial, follow the step-by-step instructions below, and it's easy to make out. You can stick it in a vase or hang it on a string and keep it in your home for a long time.
Just prepare three square sheets of paper of the same size, and fold three units in the same shape, then glue them together. The prepared paper flower have 12 petals, look very beautiful!
You will need to prepare:
Color paper x 3
1.Take one of the pieces of paper.
First fold the two edges in half and expand. And another pair of edges folded in half and unfolded.
Then the four angles are folded in two diagonals and spread out.
2.Fold all four corners toward the center and get four isosceles triangles.
3.Fold the waists of one of the triangles to the bottom and align them, then restore. Pinch an upright angle along the creases.
4. The other three triangles fold in the same way, and when they are finished they should look like this.
5. Fold the origami model in half, open it, and fold it in the other direction.
6. Following the existing creases, aggregate the origami model into a double square (of course, it's a little bit different, with a few sharp corners).
7. Rotate the origami model by 180 degrees. Then fold the front layer of the bottom corner upward, not in line with the top corner, but slightly below. The other three fold the same way.
8.This is what it looks like when it's done.
9.Invert the origami model and apply double-sided tape. The double-sided tape should be level with the top edge.
10. Make an origami unit by gluing with double-sided adhesive. The other two sheets are folded in the same way.
11. Glue the two origami units together by double-sided adhesive.
12. Plus the third unit, we have a beautiful 3D flower!
It looks like it has two inner and outer layers, and the outer layer has longer petals!