Lollipop is a popular candy, there are a lot of delicious and fun varieties, not only children love it, but also some adults like to eat.
Want to make a nice lollipop out of paper in a simple way? According to the origami instructions below, you can easily fold out a lollipop. Not only do it looks good, but the colors are also fascinating!
1.We need 15 pieces of square paper, the same size.
2.Take one of them, fold the four edges of it in half, and then fold it open to get the creases.
3. Fold all four corners toward the center.
3.Flip it over.
4.Fold the two edges of lower part toward the center line to get a kite-like structure.
5.Along the line between left corner and right corner, fold the top corner down to get a triangle.
6.Flip it over.
7.Fold the top edge down along the centerline and expose the triangle on the back. When it's done, it should look like this.
8.Flip it over.
9.Fold the left side along the center line to the right. An origami unit is complete.
10. Repeat the above steps, we have made 15 such units.
11. Take two units and insert the left-hand-projecting part of the unit into the small opening of the right-hand unit.
12. Plug in. It should look like this when it's done. Repeat the steps and insert all 15 units together.
13.It looks like a paper flower when it's finished.
14. Finally, we take another piece of paper, roll it up and make a stick and paste it on the back. A lollipop is finished.
When you make a stick, you need to tape it. Also can consider making the stick a little bit thinner, and choose a nice paper!