In many cases, we will use heart, to express all kinds of love with it. It's not just love. Sometimes it's family.
Follow the instructions below and we can fold out a beautiful red heart. On both sides of it grew a pair of wings, as if it could fly and deliver our hearts.
Simple origami heart tutorial, just prepare a square piece of paper. If you also like this very special heart, may as well follow the following step diagram to try , it will be finished soon!
1.Prepare a square piece of paper. The colors on both sides of it can be the same or different.
2. Fold it up and down to align the top and bottom edges.
3. Then open it and restore it like this.
4. Fold the top and bottom edges toward the center so that they align at the middle crease.
5.Fold the top two corners in the middle.
6. Then open it.
7.Fold the top two corners inward along the creases that has just come out, and fold in like this.
9. Find the midpoint at the bottom edge. Then fold the left half of the bottom edge up, as well as the right half. They line up in the middle.
11.Use your fingers to hook the front layer of the top edge and pull down.
12. When leveled, it should be this way.
13. Fold the top four corners down without alignment.
14. Fold the bottom edge up a bit.
15. Fold again and again, make it look like an accordion. That's the wings.
16. Flip over, a heart with wings has finished. If there are places where it's going to go up, you can use double-sided tape paste!