The cherry blossom is a symbol of love and hope, one of the representatives of Japan. It opens in the spring and is regarded as the national flower of Japan. The Japanese believe that life is short, so should living like a cherry blossom!
Simple origami cherry blossom tutorial, just prepare five sheets of paper and follow the instructions below to make it out. Fold out five petals separately and paste them together. You can also use it as a tray!
There is a need to prepare:
five square sheets of paper of the same size
1.Take one of the pieces of paper first. Fold it diagonally and expand.
2. Fold the two sides to the diagonal and align.
3.Fold the right corner to the left along the line between the upper and lower corners.
4.Open the two flips on the left.
5.Fold the shorter top edge to the center line, as does the lower short edge. When it's done, it should look like this.
6.Fold along the middle line, folded from the back.
7.Turn the origami model counterclockwise 180 degrees, then fold the right triangle to the left.
8. Insert the triangle into a flap on the left side.
9. Extend the origami model from the inside by sticking a finger in the bottom.
Meanwhile, press the middle left part inward.
10. Repeat the above steps and fold the other four sheets of paper into petals.
11. Take out the double-sided glue and stick it on the side of each of the five petals. It should look like this when you're done.
12. Bond the five petals together to get a 3D cherry blossom.
Since each petal has a dimple, you can use it as dish to hold some snacks!