The giant panda body is black and white, has the round cheek, the big black eye circle, the chubby body, is one of the most lovely animals in the world. Therefore, the giant panda is also known as the "living fossil" and "China's national treasure"!
We can make a cute baby panda as detailed instructions below. It lay on the life preserver, a little nervous expression, as if it wanted to play with water and a little afraid of fear.
Simple clay tutorial, divided into two parts, Baby Panda and Lifebuoy, and then put them together. If you think it's super cute, you might as well learn to make one!
1.First make a pea-like shape of white clay for the panda's head.
2. Then take two lumps of black clay and make them into two round cakes. Take the white clay and make two rings, stick them to the round cakes, and you'll have your eyes made.
3.Take a little bit of black clay and make a mouth.
4.Take two lumps of black clay and make two triangles of similar size.These are the ears.
5.Take white clay and make a ball. This is the panda's body, which is a little smaller than the head.
6.Take the black clay and make a flat strip and stick it to the side of the sphere.
7.Take a little bit of black clay and make a little ball. This is the panda's short tail.
8.Start making lifebuoy. Make a stick with white clay.
9.Roll it up and make a circle, like a doughnut.
10. Take the light blue clay and make four flat strips and wrap them around the ring. The intervals between them should be the same.
11.Take the black clay and make the arms and legs of the panda, all short.
12. Connect the head and body with wire, then place it on the life preserver.
13. This is what it looks like from the top.
14. Finally, we made two leaves from the green clay and put them on top of the head. The lovely panda is finished!
A super cute little animal, whoever sees it will like it. You can put it on the table, at any time to see it, the mood will also become very good!