Everyone likes flowers! Follow the instructions below and you can make a beautiful flower out of cloth. You can make it into a variety of ornaments, such as hair accessories, corsage...
Quite simple cloth course, even if the novice learns step by step, also very likely to do. If you've been fascinated by this flower, what else is hesitant? Try it now!
You need to prepare:
a square piece of cloth (3.8cm) x 5
round beads x 1
hot glue gun
needle and thread
1.Take out a piece of cloth first and fold it diagonally.
2. then fold the left corner down to align it with the bottom corner.
3.Fold the right-hand corner down as well, also aligned with the bottom corner.
4. Fold it down in half.
5. Burn the sharp part with a lighter to make it stick. One petal is done.
6.Make five petals in the same way.
7.Sew the five petals together with a needle and thread.
8.This is the back of the flower.
9. Use a lighter to burn the two adjacent corners together and make them stick together. The flowers made in this way will be very neat.
10. Treat all two adjacent corners the same way, and when you're done, it should look like this.
11. Flip back to the front.
12. Put a bit of glue in the front of the petal.
13. Then clamp it with a pair of pliers to make a sharp angle.
14. Make all five petals this way.
15. Stick the beads in the middle of the flower, a beautiful cloth flower has been finished.
16. Take a look at some of the different colors of fabric flowers, you can make all kinds of ornaments according to your own likes!