A birthday is the day on which the first birthday is celebrated each year. On our birthday, we all eat a round birthday cake. The custom of lighting candles on cakes is said to have originated with the Greeks, and candles lit on birthdays have magical powers that make wishes come true.
Would you like to make yourself a birthday cake or give it to your family and friends? It has bright colors and the top is made up of heart-shaped shapes of many different colors that look lovely.
It's a simple clay tutorial, and you just need to follow the instructions below, and it won't be difficult to do. This cake is mainly divided into two parts, the round cake and many hearts, like to try it!
1.Take out the orange clay. Let's roll it into a ball and then flatten the top and bottom to get a cake shape like this.
2.Take out the yellow clay and knead it into long thin pieces.
3.Then wrap the cake, just like a big octopus.
4.Take a little bit of orange clay and make a little round ball first.
5.Then make one head sharp and look like a carrot.
6.Squish it and it looks a bit like a mango.
7.Cut a triangular groove at the opposite end of the sharp corner.
8.A little tidying up, and an orange heart is ready.
9.Continue with the above steps and make some heart shapes of similar color but different sizes.
10. Of course you can also use other colors of clay to make heart-shaped, such as yellow, white, etc., as long as you like.
11. Start placing the heart shape on top of the cake. Let's put the two largest hearts in the farthest place from us.
12. Other heart shapes are also placed essentially in order of size and should be so when completed.
13. Take some orange clay, slightly different from the color of the cake. Make a long thin strip and wrap it around the side of the cake at the bottom.
14. Here's how it's done. It's almost finished, and the cake is already very realistic.
15. Poke a row of holes in the side of the cake, and you've got a nice birthday cake!