Valentine's Day is a day of love, romance and flowers, chocolates and cards, in which men and women send gifts to each other to express love or friendliness.
DIY a 3D Valentine card tutorial, follow the instructions below, you can easily make it out. Need to make card, fan and heart shape 3 parts respectively, and then paste them together, and write the blessing words, full of affection!
You need to prepare:
1.First take out the different color cardstock, according to the size of the picture above to cut. Of course, you can also freely adjust according to your own preferences.
2.Take a strip and fold it in a bit from one end.
3.Flip it over and fold in the same width.
4.Keep repeating until the whole strip is folded. Fold another strip in the same manner.
5.Take one of them and apply glue to both ends.
6. Then paste it to the two ends of the other.
7. This gives you a fan. Set aside and let the glue dry completely.
8. Apply glue to the back of the pattern cardstock.
9. Then paste it into the cover of the card and leave a little bit of it around.
10.Fold the card in half. Take out the lace scissors and cut a circle on the pink cardstock. You can also cut it into a heart shape, or any other shape that looks good.
11. Put it on the cover of the card to add to its aesthetic appeal.
12. Apply glue to the back of the fan shape.
13. Paste it on the cover as shown in the picture above.
14.Take out the yellow cardstock and cut out a large and small heart shape. Put the big heart in the middle of the fan first.
15. Place the small heart shape on the large heart shape and stagger it to paste.
16. Finally, you can decorate it with ribbons, and a beautiful Valentine's Day card will be ready!