A beautiful five-pointed star, like the stars in the sky, its five horns are its light. In our daily life, we can see a variety of five-pointed stars, either for decoration or to make beautiful jewelry!
Simple origami tutorial, only need to use a piece of paper, you can fold out a five-pointed star. Children can even use it as a dart and throw it out to play games. If you are interested, follow the steps below to try it out!
1.Hold a square piece of paper, the color is optional.
2. Fold the right edge of the paper to the left and align with the left edge.
Then fold the top-left corner to the right to align the top edge with the right edge and expand. Fold the top right corner to the left, align the top edge with the left edge, expand and get the X fold.
Fold the lower right corner up to the midpoint of the X-fold. Then fold this angle down to the edge.
3. Fold the right edge to the left and align with the middle edge.
4. Fold the origami model in half backwards, turn it clockwise for 180 degrees, as shown in the figure. Cut along the leftmost edge of the center.
5.Fully expand and get a regular pentagonal sheet of paper.
6. Fold the bottom edge up so that the two corners of the bottom are aligned with the bisector of the left and right angles, and then expand. The other five edges fold like this.
7.Fold along the existing creases, fold the left edge to the right first, then fold the bottom edge upward, fold the overlap part out an angle, expand. All the other edges fold in the same way.
8. When you're done, it's like this.
9. Cockwise or counterclockwise, along the creases, fold and flatten according to the method in step 7.
10.Flip it over. Fold one edge of each corner into the center line clockwise or counterclockwise.
11. A lovely five-pointed star is folded so you can stick it on a card or hang it on a Christmas tree as an ornament!