Poinsettia is the Christmas flower, as the name implies, is flower that bloom during Christmas. Red and green color combination, let a person see can't help but think of the warm Christmas!
Simple origami poinsettia flower tutorial, which uses two colors of paper to fold 8 units, then piece them together into a 3D Christmas flower. Let the children follow the steps below to try it out and paste it on the card for decoration!
1. Prepare a red and a green paper in A4 size. Then cut them into squares.
2.Divide the two pieces of paper into four equal parts, and get four pieces of small squares in red and green.
3. Take one of the sheets, fold diagonally, and expand.
4.Turn over, fold the four sides in half, and then unfold.
5.Gather around the creases and fold out a double triangle.
6. Fold the upper right corner upward to align it with the top corner.
7.Turn over. Fold the left corner up to align it with the top corner.
8.Open the origami model and flatten it. When it's done, it should look like this.
9.Fold the other seven sheets of paper and finally get the same eight units.
10. Take out a red and a green unit, put them like the picture, and start combining.
11. Pull the triangle in the middle of the green unit and apply glue to the middle of it.
12. Then insert the red unit and glue them together.
13. Follow these steps, insert and glue the other six units in turn.
The beautiful Christmas origami flower is done, and can be made into a separate Christmas decoration or pasted on a card to make a 3D Christmas card!