This is a beautiful lotus flower, red petals and green leaves, color contrast is strong, it is to attract everyone's attention!
Simple cloth flower making tutorial, make petals, flower heart and leaves respectively, and then glue them together by hot glue gun. Maybe it's not easy for a child to make it beautiful, but try!
There is a need to prepare:
hot glue gun
1. Draw three different sizes of petals on the paper and cut them out as templates.
2.Place the template on a red cloth and cut out the petals.
3.Cut upward from the middle of the base of the petal, about 1/4 depth.
4.Then cross the cut part and fix it with hot melt adhesive. All the petals are treated this way to get a stereoscopic petal. Be careful not to let the child be scalded by hot glue.
5.Take out the smallest petals and paste them together to make the inner layer of the lotus.
6. It should look like this after it's done.
7.Then take out the middle-sized petals and glue them together to make a closed loop. Glue the inner layer.
8.Take out the largest petals and make a closed loop, as shown.
9.Take out the 6 smallest petals and stick closely.
10. Then paste it into the center.
11. Cut the strip from the red cloth, fold the two long edges together, align them, and glue them together.
12. Roll it up from one end and glue it to make the flower heart.
13. Take out the smallest petals, paste them to the flower heart.
14. Glue the heart of the flower to the center.
15. Cut the leaf template, put it on a green cloth, and cut along the edge.
16. Apply hot glue to the bottom of the flower and paste it to the center of the leaf.
17. A beautiful lotus flower is finished!