This is an origami cell phone bracket tutorial, the phone can not only be placed horizontally but also vertically, and does not block the screen. You can free up your hands while looking at your phone. If you're interested, have a try.
Just use half a sheet of A4 paper, folding is easier. If your phone is larger or smaller, you can also adjust the paper according to the actual situation. Let's study the folding method of this kind of cell phone bracket together.
1.Take half of A4 paper and fold it in half to align the two long sides.
2. Fold the front layer of corner 1 to edge 3. Fold the bottom layer of corner 1 to the side 3 too from the back. When it's done, it should look like this, then restore.
3. Fold the corner 2 in the same way, and when you finish, you can see the figure.
4. Flip the top cover of the origami model to the left.
5.Fold the top edge downward along the dotted line of the previous step, and then unfold.
6.Fold the two corners of the top edge downwards, and align with the crease you just made.
7.Fold the top edge over the crease.
8.Flip and spread the two triangles.
9.Fold the bottom two corners inward along the nearest crease, respectively.
10. Fold the angle 13 along the lines of point 16 and point 17 inwards and the angle 12 along the lines of point 14 and point 15 inwards.
11. Unfold all four corners that have just collapsed. Along the third crease from top to bottom, fold the left half of the hem and the right half up, respectively.
12. Flip and fold the angle 18 up the line connecting point 19 and point 20.
13.Fold the edge 24 to crease 23 and the edge 25 to crease 21. Fold crease 21, 22 and 23 as the three sides of the new solid triangle.
14.Fold the sides of the corner 26 along the crease, then fold the corner 26 along the crease 27 backward.
The origami paper mobile phone bracket is finished, put on the mobile phone try, no matter whether it is horizontal or vertical, watching the video will no longer need to be engraved with the hand all the time, especially convenient!