According to the diagram below, you can fold a beautiful paper flower. It has four petals, and there is a separation between each two petals, which looks like a butterfly.
This is a very simple origami tutorial. Just use a square of paper and let the child try the following step diagram. Prepared paper flowers can go with the flower stems inserted into the vase, or with the rope hanging up!
1.Fold the four sides first and spread them out. Turn over, and fold the four corners in pairs and unfold. Get the crease in the diagram.
2.Grab the center between the left and right sides and gather toward the center of the paper. At the same time fold the upper part down and fold it into a double square.
3. Then fold the two oblique sides toward the middle.
4. Fold the top triangle down and expand.
5.Open the middle two flips. Pull up the top of the bottom corner, while the left and right parts converge toward the middle. Press flat and get a diamond.
6.Flip it over, and it's the same. When it's done, it should look like this.
7. Fold the top corner to the right and align the left and right vertices with a beveled edge. Restore.
8.Fold the top corner to the left to get the crease.
9.Fold right and left to raise the center.
10. Fold the upright part first to the right.
11. Then continue to fold on the other three sides as well.
12. When it's done, it should be this way.
13. Open the long petals and flatten the tip.
14.After four long petals have been opened, a beautiful paper flower is finished with origami!