This is a very simple Christmas craft, made by folding paper into a flat Christmas tree. You can punch or tape it at the top and hang it as an ornament. Of course, you can also put it on a card and make a nice Christmas card.
If the children like it, try it with them. Fold the crowns with green paper, then fold the tree trunk out of brown paper, then put them together. You can even tie it with a beautiful bow!
There is a need to prepare:
colored A4 paper
1. Cut out four squares of green paper, two 9cm by 9cm, and two 6cm by 6cm, in size. Cut out a piece of coffee-colored square paper, size 9cm x 9cm.
2.Fold the four sides in twos and unfold. Turn over, and fold the four corners in half to get the crease as shown. All five sheets of paper are treated this way.
3.Take a piece of green paper and fold it in a double triangle. And the other three pieces of green paper are the same.
4.Arcs are drawn with compasses with a radius of 2.5cm, 3cm, 3.5cm and 4cm respectively.
5.Cut along the line with lace shears. If you don't have it, you can use scissors to cut the sawtooth.
6. Put them in the next origami unit, in order of size. The canopy is ready.
7.Start folding the tree trunk. Take out the coffee-colored paper and fold it into a double square. Its opening is downward.
8.Fold the top two diagonal sides into the middle.
9.Flip it over, fold it over as well, and get a kite structure.
10.Open one side and fold in the middle follow the creases.
11. The other three sides fold as well.
12. Fold a corner upward and then unfold.
13. Then inward folding. The other sides fold as well.
14. Put the trunk in the middle of the canopy. Glue each layer on the back.
15. Origami beautiful Christmas tree is done, and children can past a bow, sequins, gems, etc. for decoration!