The Margarita, also known as the "maiden flower", is a fresh and refined little white flower. According to legend, as long as the holding marguerite, when the petals are picked off, can be used to predict love, therefore also known as the flower of divination.
According to the instructions below, we're going to make a Margarita flower out of ribbons. Its appearance is very lovely and fresh, it is like telling us cheerfully that spring has arrived.
It's not too hard to make the ribbon flowers. You need to make the petals, the heart, the receptacle and the leaves separately, and then put them together, you can get a beautiful Margarita flower. If you like, try following the instructions below.
You will need to prepare:
hot glue gun
1. First take out the white ribbon, cut into the shape of petals, about 1cm wide and 3cm long.
2.Take out the lighter and first burn the top of the petals. Please be careful not to burn your hands.
3.Then burn the side of the petals.
4.The appearance of the petals on the front, side and back after completion.
5.Then you start to make the flower heart. Cut the rectangle from the yellow ribbon, size 4cm by 2cm, and fold it in half.
6.Roll the yellow ribbon onto the wire, roll it tight and paste it with glue.
7.Take a petal and stick it to the side of the flower heart.
8.Keep adding petals. The first layer of good appearance, do not need to be too tidy, casual point will be more natural.
9. Then paste the second layer. A flower needs about 10-15 petals.
10.Use green ribbons to make a receptacle and leaves. The diameter of the receptacle is about 3cm, and the leaf size is 5cm × 3cm. After you've cut, burn the edges of them slightly with a lighter.
11. Cut a small cut in the middle of the receptacle. Then wear the wire and stick to the bottom of the flower.
12. Wrap the wire in green tape.
13. In the process of winding, add the leaves. Three flowers and three leaves make one flower branch.
14. The lovely Margaret flower is ready.
15.You can make some more and then find a glass bottle to stick in!