13. Make the monkey's mouth.
14. Take the white clay and make two small balls. Flatten them slightly and squeeze out the dent. It's the monkey's ears.
15.The monkey's ears are done.
16. Take the brown clay and knead it into the shape of an egg.
17. Use a toothpick or wire to connect the head to the body.
18. Take a little bit of white clay.
19. Make a flat oval shape.
20.Stick it on your body and make it a belly.
21. Make limbs out of brown clay.
22. Adjust your posture and let the little monkey wave like.
23. Make a tail out of brown clay.
24. The lovely clay monkey is ready!