Gesang flower is also called happy flower, is a symbol of love and auspicious. It is the most stubborn wild flower on the plateau.
According to the detailed instructions below, we can use paper to make a 3D gesan flower. Its flower shape is very unique, give a person a kind of ethereal feeling, as if the petals are very easy to drop, who can think it is tenacious pronoun!
Simple hand-made tutorials on paper flowers, similar to the common crepe paper flowers. If you think it's beautiful and wish you are as strong as it is, follow the steps to make a few!
You will need to prepare:
color paper (a little hardness, some wrinkles on the surface)
green paper tape
1.Make the pistils first. Cut the rectangle from the yellow paper and notice its grain direction.
2.Fold it twice, then cut out a row of thin strips on one side, the finer the better. Don't cut it too deep, one-third is fine.
3.Then spread it out completely and apply the glue to the uncut part.
4.Roll it onto the green wire.
5. Sort the top and let it unfold slightly. The pistil portion is done.
6.Then make the petals. Draw the flower petal template on the cardstock and cut it out.
Note: The petals of the Gesang flower have three or four notches. In addition, set aside the part of the glue to be applied.
7.Put the template on red paper and cut out 8 petals.
8.Roll the petals on the cone and roll them tight. Be sure to roll the front of the petal inside and the tail of the petal on the outside.
9.Roll it up and it should look like this.
10. Then poke the hammer into the towel, squeeze the paper and make natural lines.
11. The rolls will be squeezed short.
12. Take off the paper rolls and divide them into eight groups. A flower needs eight petals.
13. Open the roll and press flat on the cutting plate.
14. Place petals symmetrically and evenly around the pistil. You can post four slices as shown.
Note: When applying glue, apply a thin layer and apply evenly with your finger. Glue on the part should not be too wide to prevent the pistil from sticking to the glue.
15. Then stick four more petals, which should be interlaced with the one in front.
All petals in the same horizontal position, with the finger make a little arc, to make the flower more natural and beautiful.
16. Then start making the calyx.
The calyx of the Gesang flower should have two layers, the inner layer is slightly lighter than the petals, and the outer layer is light green. For convenience, there is only one floor.
17. Cut the rectangle from the green paper and fold it twice.
18. Cut five slender angles from one side.
19. Rub these corners, just like in the picture, and apply the gum on the other side.
20. Paste the 5 calyx into the bottom of the flower and wrap tightly. Then wrap the wire in green tape.
21. Make two different color flowers and they'll look great together.
22.Take out the vase you like and put the Gesang flower in. You can also wind a few flowers together, combine into a small bouquet, and then insert into the vase!