Doraemon is A very cute cartoon character, which is almost a household name. Not only children, but many adults also like it.
A simple glass jar reuses tutorial, by winding the hemp rope on the glass jar to make a lovely Doraemon pattern. Don't worry about learning at all, because it's really easy. You can use it as a vase or a penholder.
Isn't that a little exciting? Prepare the material, try it according to the instructions below, and make a lovely cartoon vase for yourself!
You will need to prepare:
1. Apply glue under the bottle mouth.
2.Take out the blue twine first and wind it. Press your hand for 30 seconds to let the hemp rope stick.
3.Turn the glass jar and wind it around and glue it. Then take out the white twine and wrap it around the end of the blue twine.
4.Take out the red twine and wrap it around the end of the white twine.
5.Cover the bottom of the bottle with twine. First, apply the glue.
6. Then start at the edges and circle with red twine until the entire bottom is covered. The end of the twine is hidden in the middle.
7.Take out the black twine and make a circle around the eye position.
8.Make another circle.
9. Attach a small piece of black twine to the middle of the two black circles. This is the bridge of the nose.
10.Make an oval shape with red twine. This is the nose.
11.Under the nose, stick a black twine.
12. Fill the black circles with white twine.
13. It should look like this when it's done.
14.Take out the black twine and make the eyeball.
15.Cut off the six equal length of black twines and stick them to the sides of the nose as beards.
16. Also use black twine to make a smile.
17.Use yellow twine to make an oval shape for the chin.
18. Wrap the top edge of the bottle with a white lace strap.
19. Attach a ribbon to the inside of the bottle.
20.The vase is finished with the recycled glass jar. Look at Doraemon's funny expression, don't you think it's super cute?!