This is a cute dog, as if hearing something, very alert, worried that its beloved bone will be stolen. Isn’t it cute? I believe kids will love it!
All you need are some simple materials like cardboard and a disposable paper cup. If you like to do this craft, follow the instructions below.
You will need:
1.Take out white cardboard, and use a pencil to draw out the ears, cheeks, nose, belly, tail, bone, bell.
2.Then take out the acrylic paint, and paint the pattern. Let it dry completely.
3. After the paint dries completely, pick up the scissors and cut them out.
4.Take out a paper cup. You can paint it any color you like. Then we do the belly paste on.
5. Stick the big oval nose above your belly.
6.Then paste a brown oval cardboard at the eye position. Just paste one side.
7. Stick two big ears on top.
8. Paste two pink cheeks. Then stick a tail on the back of the paper cup and a yellow bell on the belly.
9. Choose two big, googly eyes and stick them in place.
10. Finally, stick the bone to the side of your body, and the cute dog is done!