The beauty of a rose is irresistible. It has always been a symbol of beauty and love. Would you like a rose like this? It doesn't need watering, won't wither, can be beautiful forever!
Simple clay tutorial, even if you're a novice, don't worry too much. Just make the leaves, stem, buds and leaves, then put them together, and you get a rose.
If you like the clay rose as well, try the following instructions. Look for a glass bottle as a vase, the rose is good to look at!
You will need to prepare:
red, green clay
1.We make the leaves first. Take out green clay.
2.Roll it into elongated drops and flatten it.
3.Then put it on the leaf mold and press out the grain. If you don't have one, you can use a toothpick to mark out the lines.
4.Then press a circle of dents along the edge of the leaf.
5.Put the wire on the bottom of the leaf, then pinch the bottom and wrap the wire.
6.Put the three leaves together.
7. Add the leaves to the stem and wrap them in green tape.
8.Take out red and white clay and knead them together.
9.Mix thoroughly to get rose red clay.
10.Take a part and make it a drop shape.
11. Put it on top of the stem and make the flower buds.
12. Take out 4 small lumps of rose red clay.
13. Knead them into carrots.
14. Squash and make petals.
15. Wrap a petal around the bud.
16. Then there are the other petals.
17. Keep making petals and wrapping them. the larger the outer petal.
18. Until we get this pattern.
19.Take 5 lumps of green clay and knead it into long strips.
20.Flatten, make calyx.
21. Tape them to the bottom of the rose.
22. Finally find a glass bottle, put the clay rose in, the beautiful decoration is finished!