The sunflower' flower often face the sun and look like the sun after it is blossomed. That's how it got its name. In the ancient Inca Empire, sunflower was the symbol of the sun god.
According to the detailed instructions below, we will make a realistic sunflower. Look at it, as if to see the sun, the feeling of summer is coming.
A little hard clay tutorial. Make petals, flower heart and leaves, and then put them together to form a sunflower. If you like the beauty of it, follow these steps to try it out.
1.Take out the orange clay and knead it into a ball.
2. Flatten the top and bottom of the ball to give it the appearance of a pill.
3.Use a needle to poke a lot of tiny holes in the top.
4.Take out the brown clay and knead it into a long rounded strip.
5. Wrap the strip around the orange clay and get a brown ring.
6.Poke a lot of holes in the inner edge of the brown circle.
7. Then the middle part is punctured.
8. Keep stretching out.
9. Until the entire surface of the brown circle is punctured.
10.Do the detail, make the flame general effect. Don't need to be precise, just be casual.
11. Take out the green clay and start making leaves.
12. Roll it into a water drop shape and flatten it.
13. Cross out the lines on the leaves.
14. Place the green wire and wrap the wire in clay.
15. Take out the yellow clay and knead it into a ball and squish it.
16. Press the pattern into place.