Use the cardstock to make a small lantern tutorial, bright color, lovely and beautiful. Its method is very simple, respectively makes the lantern handle, tassel and so on each part, and then glues them.
Lanterns are Chinese traditional hand-made ornaments that can be seen everywhere during New Year and other festive events. Let the children try the following steps to experience the taste of Chinese New Year.
There is a need to prepare:
1. Take out two pieces of square paper of different color, the size is 15cm × 15cm. Cut the two cardstocks separately to get eight small squares of the same size.
2.Cut out the lace along the edge of the paper. If there are lace shears, it's easy to finish and the lace is beautiful.
3.Cut out the lace piece of paper, it should be like this.
4.Cut all 8 pieces of paper.
5.Take one of these, apply the glue to a corner, and roll it up and glue it.
6.The other seven sheets of paper are as good as glued together, and get 8 small units as shown.
7.Take out a yellow cardstock and cut out a rectangle. The length is 15 cm, slightly longer than the diagonal of the small square paper in front step.
8.Roll up the yellow cardstock and glue it to make a paper tube.
9. Glue the units and paste it on the paper tube as shown.
10. Paste all 8 small units together to make a lantern.
11. Cut out a yellow rectangular paper, 15cm in length and about 5cm in width.
12. Cut a line of thin strips from a long edge.
13. Wrap it in the bottom of the lantern and glue it to make tassel for the lantern.
14. also cut a yellow strip of 15cm by 1cm and glue it on one side.
15. Wrap it on top of the lantern.
16. Here's how it's done.
17. Also cut a strip from the yellow cardstock and tape it to the inside of the top of the lantern to make a handle.
18. Take out the yellow cardstock and cut out eight smaller squares of paper.
19. Paste them to the side of the lantern and it's done!