The pentagram is a popular structure, like the stars in the sky, as if it really lets you pick the brightest stars off.
Isn't this a beautiful pentagram? It looks very complicated and consists of five colors. If you like it, it's easy to make it out, because it's really easy to do!
The super simple origami pentagram tutorial, respectively fold out five corners, and then insert them together. In the middle of the pentagram is a hollow circle, where you can even install tea lights or candles!
1.We need to prepare ten pieces of square paper of the same size. Their colors can be the same or different.
2.Take one of the pieces of paper, fold the top and bottom edges in half, and then unfold. Fold the four corners in half to get two diagonals, and expand them to get the creases as shown.
3.Then gather around the creases and get a double triangle. Put it aside for later.
4.Take another piece of paper and fold out the creases in the same way.
5.Gather along creases to get a double square.
6. Have the bottom of the double square face us, then insert the double triangle.
7.Rotate 90 degrees and you'll see two corners at the top and bottom.
8.Fold these two corners in.
9.Rotate 90 degrees, adjust the crease, let the top and bottom also appear two corners. Fold these two corners in, too.
10.Gather along creases, flatten, and get a triangle.
11. Fold out a total of five units in accordance with the same procedure.
12. Take two units and connect them as shown.
13. After you insert the two units together, it looks like this from the top.
14. Follow the same approach and add a third unit.
15. Then there is the fourth unit.
16. Then there's the fifth unit.
17. Insert the top and bottom of the origami model together, and a beautiful 3D pentagram will be ready!