With the advent of spring, the weather is getting warmer and warmer, and dress will become our everyday clothes. What color, style of dress do you like, have been impatient to wear it?
According to the instructions below, you can easily make a lovely dress, its color and design are up to you to choose. Might as well do with each kind of paper first to see, perhaps can give your some inspiration!
Simple origami dress tutorial, we only use a square of paper. Although look at the steps a little bit many, but please trust me, as long as you do step by step, you can finish soon!
1.Prepare a piece of color paper. The color and design are up to you. Fold it up and down and open it.
2. Fold the top edge and bottom edge into the middle and align at the middle edge. And open it.
3. Look at the three dotted lines above. Fold the dotted line at the top and bottom to the dotted line at the center.
4. When it's done, it should be this way.
5.Flip over and fold the bottom edge up the dotted line. Please note that the dotted line is not the middle line, but is slightly lower.
6.When folded, the top should show a little bit. Fold the front layer down along the dotted line.
7. When folded, rotate 180 degrees, and when completed, it should look like this.
8.Flip it over. Find the middle two corners of the top edge and fold them along the dotted lines.
9.Pull the lower right corner outwards, then flatten, fold out the hem of the skirt.
10.Fold out the left hemline in the same way.
11. Flip over and fold the top edge down.
12. Open the right part of the top and flatten.
13. The top left part is the same. When you finish, you can see the picture. Then fold to the left along the dotted line.
14. Fold the right bevel side to the left as shown. Flatten after adjusting.
15. Same goes for the left side. Find the two corners in the middle of the top and fold along the dotted lines.
16. It should be this way when it's done.
17. Flip it over. A beautiful flowery dress has been made!
If there are places where it will go up, you can glue it. You can use this origami dress on the card as an ornament!