You can fold out a pair of 3D high-heeled shoes according to the detailed instructions below. Even a little girl might have been fascinated by high-heeled shoes and envious of her mother's beautiful shoes.
This tutorial on origami heels requires only 2 pieces of square paper. One piece of paper is used to fold the head of the shoe, and the other is used to fold the tail of the shoe. The tail is then inserted into the head of the shoe, and it becomes a beautiful high-heeled shoe!
1. Four corners and four sides of a square paper are folded in half in pairs, and then the creases is obtained after the square paper is unrolled.
2. Fold the corner 2 into the center node 1.
3. Fold the edge 3 up to a diagonal line.
4. Fold the angle 5 and the angle 6 up along the creases and align with the top angle.
5.Flip, fold the edge 8 and the edge 9 into the middle.
6.Erect the angle 10 first, then push it away from the inside.
7. Then flatten.
8. The other corner 11 is pushed open and flatted in the same way.
9.Fold the angle 13 down along the line between the point 10 and point 11.
10.Restore the corner 13, then fold it to the middle crease 14.
11. Fold the yellow part down along the crease 14.
12. Fold the part which below the dotted line in the previous step to the inside. The origami model is then rotated 180 degrees, as shown.
13. Spread the origami model, align the edge 16 to point 18, and the edge 17 to point 19.
14. Turn the corner 20 along the edge 22 to the back, and the corner 21 along the edge 23 to the front.
15. Insert the corner 20 and corner 21 into the space along the arrows in the previous step so that the toe part is folded.