The rose is the symbol of love, already beautiful enough. But how gorgeous would it be if we made a flower ball made of roses?
According to the instructions below, you can make a 3D flower ball out of cardstock. Pick the different colors of the paper, make the roses, and paste them on a foam ball.
Simple DIY paper flower ball tutorial, no difficulty. But I also want to remind you, because we should prepare a lot of roses, so you must have patience!
You need to prepare:
1.Let's make paper rose first. Cut out three square sheets of paper of the same size, fold diagonally to form a triangle.
2.Make its longest edge the bottom edge. Find its center point and divide the corner into 3 equal parts, each of which is 60 degrees.
3. Fold the right corner to the left, then fold the left corner to the right. When you are done, the base angle is 60 degrees.
4.Hold the bottom corner with one hand and cut out an arc with the scissors.
5.Open it up completely. It should be this way.
6. Then cut the petals along the red line shown in the diagram. Don't cut it completely, leave a part in the center.
7. Repeat the steps and cut out the three same parts.
8.Roll the petals slightly to make them more natural.
9. Other components are treated the same way.
10.Take out a piece. Roll up one of its petals and glue it with a toothpick.
11. Then wrap the opposite petal around it.
12.Wrap the other two petals on top.
13. Wrap the last two petals on top.
14. Then wrap the other two parts and made a rose.
15. Do more roses the same way, in a variety of colors. A bouquet takes about 40 paper roses.
16. Glue the roses to the styrofoam ball in turn, leaving interspace at the bottom where a branch is inserted.
17. Insert the branch into the styrofoam ball.
18.Finally, you can prepare a small vase, put the rose ball into it, and you will reap a beautiful decoration!