There are about 14,000 kinds of butterflies in the world, most of which are distributed in the Americas, especially in the Amazon Basin. The largest butterfly wings can reach 28-30 cm, and the smallest is only about 0.7 cm.
This is a beautiful butterfly made of cardboard. You need to first draw the butterfly's head, body, wings and patterns on the cardboard, paint them and cut them off. Paste the wings to a paper cup, and then paste the rest, it is easy to complete. Manual instructions for preschool kids. If your kids like it, let them follow the steps below and try it out!
You will need to prepare:
1.Take out a cardboard, draw the wings , body, head, eyes and patterns on it.
You can also draw on the printer paper first, cut them out as templates, and put them on the cardboard to trace the parts of the butterfly.
2. Take out the marker and color it. You can also try your favorite colors.
3. After the paint has dried completely, take out the scissors and carefully cut off the various parts.
4.Turn the paper cup upside down on the table. Apply glue to the middle of the back of the wings, then stick it on the paper cup.
5. Then pick up the body, glue on the back, and paste on the middle of the wings.
6.At the top of your body, paste on the butterfly's head.
7. Next, we paste the patterns on the wings.
8. The patterns on the wings should be symmetrical. In addition to pasting the cut pieces of paper, you can also try to draw wavy lines with a marker or paste sequins.
9.Finally stick two googly eyes on the head, this beautiful and cute butterfly is finished.