Daisies are the flowers that bloom in spring. Have you seen them this spring? Its small, lovable, often used to divine love. The daisy is also the national flower of Italy.
If you like daisies as well, follow the instructions below and just prepare a little crepe paper. It has white petals, looking very lovely and fresh.
Very simple DIY paper flower tutorial, a look will. Make the petals, pistil, receptacle, and then put them together, and you will soon get a beautiful paper daisy!
You will need to prepare:
1 Light green crepe paper, 2cm x 10cm
1 golden crepe paper, 2.5cm x 15cm
2 white crepe paper, 5cm x 8cm
1 dark green crepe paper, 3.5cm x 5cm
1 flower stem
green paper tape
1.Cut the pistil first.
Fold the tender green and golden crepe paper in half, then cut a row of thin strips along the fold.
Fold the white crepe paper in half, cut it from one side, and cut it into five equal parts. The bottom is 1.5-2cm.
3.Cut out the petals according to the diagram.
4.Spread the petals and stretch each one. Don't pull it too hard or it will tear easily.
5.Keep making the receptacle.
Take dark green crepe paper and cut 5 serrated lines on one side.
6.Apply double-sided glue to the bottom of the serration.
7.Start combining flowers.
Peel the top 1.5cm of the stem, then make a hook with the pliers and clip the light green crepe paper.
8.Apply glue to the bottom of the crepe paper, then roll it up and tight.
9. Roll up the yellow crepe paper in the same way.
10.The pistil of a daisy is done, as seen from the top.
11. Apply double-sided glue to the bottom of the white crepe paper.
12. Glue it around the bottom of the pistil. If you think there are too many petals, you can cut some out.
13. Look at the back.
14. Glue the other petals, but staggered with the first ones.
15. It looks like this from the back.
16. Wrap the receptacle around the bottom of the flower and glue it.
17. Take out the green paper tape and wrap the base of the receptacle tightly.
18.A lovely daisy is done!
Prepare a vase and put a few in it. You can also play freely, try to use different colors of crepe paper to finish!