Pigs are domesticated from wild boars, and are one of the domestic animals domesticated by humans.
Pigs have an extremely developed sense of smell, and are 2 to 3 times more sensitive than dogs; and they are also very smart, with an average IQ of 70 to 85, which is equivalent to 3 to 5 year old human toddlers.
Today I will first bring you a clay tutorial to make a cartoon pig. You need to make the head, ears, eyes, nose, body, belly, etc., and then combine them together. If kids like this cute pig, follow the steps below to give it a try!
You will need to prepare:
1.Take out the flesh-colored clay first, and knead it into a ball. This is the pig's head.
2. Take out white clay, knead it into a ball and squash it. Make it into an oval shape, and stick it to your head.
3.Take a little black clay, and knead it into a long thin strip. Make two closed eyes.
4. Stick your eyes like this, as if it is sleeping.
5. Make two drops-shaped ears with flesh-colored clay. Then take a little pink clay and make it into the shape of two smaller drops of water, and stick it to the ears.
6.Stick your ears to your head, and let them stand up.
7.Take out the clay tool, and poke two small holes in your nose. This pig's head is done.
8. Take flesh-colored clay to make a piggy body. It looks like the letter A.
9.Take a bit of pink clay, and make it into the shape of a pill, and stick it on your body as your belly.
10. Take the flesh-colored clay and knead it into two balls of the same size. Stick them to your sides as hands.
11. Finally, connect your head to your body with a toothpick, and the cute clay pig is done!