It's not just traditional paper that can make flowers. Some new materials can also make beautiful flowers, such as foam paper.
Follow these steps and you can make a rose. The unique texture of foam paper can make this rose appear smoother and more delicate.
If you like this style of rose, try following the instructions below. This is a simple origami tutorial, just put the petals connected, and then roll on the flower heart can!
You will need to prepare:
hot glue gun
1.Cut the foam paper into long strips, then cut into 6cm × 2.5cm rectangles. A rose needs 13.
2.Take one of them and fold a corner down. Do not align with the bottom edge.
3.Fold another corner and glue it.
4.Fold the left and right corners in the middle, but don't align with the middle line, leave a little space.
5.Glue the same way, one petal is done.
6.Make a total of 12 petals in the same way.
7. Glue the two petals together, and when you're done, it should look like this.
8.Continue to add petals until 12 petals are glued together.
9.Take out the last piece of foam paper and fold the corners in the middle and glue.
10.Turn over to the back and apply glue.
11. Roll it on a bamboo stick and use it as the heart of a rose.
12. The petals are then wrapped around the heart of the flower and a bit of glue can be applied at the beginning.
13. Curl the petals as you go.
14. Roll up all the petals and a beautiful rose is complete.
As it turns out, no matter what paper can make beautiful flowers if you have a heart!