Spring is coming. Would you like to make some ornaments related to flowers? DIY a beautiful flower hair clip tutorial, wear it, as if spring flowers bloom on the children's heads!
Simple ribbon hair accessorie hand-made. First make the petals, then put the petals together to get a flower. Finally, put the flowers and leaves, hairpin, and so on together, the beautiful hair accessory is completed, the children will definitely like it! ~
red ribbon with lattice
fabric covered button
round felt cloth
hot glue gun
needle and thread
1. Prepare 10 red ribbons of the same length. Fold them in half and use the lighter to burn the ends and glue together to make the petals.
With the lighter and the hot glue gun steps, had better let the child wear gloves to complete, lest burn the hand.
2. Then string the petals together with a needle and thread to form a flower. And finally, organize the petals.
3.Apply hot-melt adhesive to a round felt cloth and paste it into the center of the flower's back.
4.Apply hot glue to the center of the flower.
5.Glue the fabric covered button to make it a flower heart.
6.Take out the longer green ribbon. Bend one end to the middle position and glue it with hot melt.
7.Bend the other end into the middle and glue it with hot melt too.
8. Burn the ends with a lighter and squeeze the sharp corners. Two leaves are ready.
9.Apply hot-melt glue to your hairpin and tape the green ribbon over it.
10. Finally glue the leaves and flower to the hairpin, and it's done.
11. Children can change the color of petals and flower heart at will and make their favorite hair accessories!