This is a origami strawberry tutorial that can fold out a 3D strawberry. Many people like to eat strawberries, not only because they taste good, but also because they are attracted by their cuteness.
This strawberry fold is very simple. All it takes is a square sheet of paper. The color of both sides of the paper should be different. You can fold out the different colors of strawberries, not necessarily red.
Besides being decorated, this strawberry can also be used as a box. Simply fold it a few times, then push the inside out. How exactly did this lovely, beautiful strawberry box fold? Let's have a look!
1.Take out a 15cm square piece of paper and fold its 4 sides and 4 corners in half. When unrolled, you can see that there are four small squares.
2.Squeeze the two creased edges of the small square, as shown in the picture.
3.Close the two creases along the middle diagonal, as do the small squares on the opposite side, forming a double square.
4. Let the foldout model open up, fold one edge toward the centerline, and align with the centerline.
5.Fold the other three sides into the center fold as well.
6.Fold the top four edges separately into the middle crease and align.
7.Put the top right side up, as shown.
8.Keep it open from the inside.
9. Flatten the part and get a small diamond.
10. Turn the right half of the diamond to the back.
11. The other three sides fold the same way to get the graph.
12. Fold an angle from the top front.
13. Keep the top opening slightly open, and fold down the other three corners as well.
14. Extend your fingers over the top and keep each side open to allow the center to bulge and serve as the main strawberry box. The upper four corners are slightly treated to flatten and serve as four leaves of the strawberry.