Whenever we think of Christmas, we have a white-bearded grandpa, who visits us once a year, Santa Claus.
A simple origami tutorial that takes kids to make a cute Santa Claus. Prepare two pieces of paper and fold Santa's head and body, then put them together. Let the children have a try.
1.Take out two square papers of the same size, one white side and the other color side.
2.Take one of them and fold the head first. Turn its color face up, then fold the right and bottom sides in a small way.
3.Fold the upper left-hand corner in a small way.
4.Turn over and let the folded corner go up. Turn the right corner to the left.
5. Turn the left corner to the right. It should look like this when you're done.
6.Flip it over and fold the bottom corner up a part.
7. Fold this corner back down a little bit.
8.Fold the top corner to the left, and Santa's head is finished.
9.Take another piece of paper and fold the top and bottom edges in a small way.
10.Turn it over, fold the right and left in half, and then open it. Fold the left and right sides separately to the middle and align.
11. Fold the two corners in the middle of the top edge outwards, just as you fold out two large collars.
12. Fold the top part down, and the body part of Santa Claus is complete.
13. Glue the back of your head onto your body.
14.Finally take out your marker and draw eyes and cheeks.
Lovely Santa Claus origami finished, isn't it simple?