Lovely paper heart, grow a pair of small wings, as if can fly. On Valentine's Day and Mother's Day, children can learn how to fold it and then give it away as a gift.
Simple origami heart tutorial, the steps are not many. Just prepare a square of color paper, take a few minutes to complete, interested just try it!
1.Take out a square piece of paper and fold the four sides into two pairs, then unfold.
2. Fold the top and bottom edges into the center.
3. Open the top part.
4.Turn the origami model over and fold the left and right corners of the hem to the vertical middle crease, respectively.
5.Flip it over. Fold the top edge over a crease in the middle.
6.Fold the left and right sides to the middle crease to get this look.
7.Flip it over. Notice the line drawn in the diagram, and then we're going to fold it out, the right side as well.
8.Pull the two corners in the middle of the top edge outward and fold the diagonal line indicated in the previous step. Same goes for the right side.
9.Fold the top edge downward along the crease, flatten it, and get a trapezoid structure on the top.
10. Fold all four corners of the hemline. It should look like this when you're done.
11. Fold the top edge of the trapezoidal structure to the bottom edge. The newly formed edge is folded to the bottom and then expanded.
12. Rotate the origami model 180 degrees, fold the bottom edge up and align with the first crease.
13. Fold the bottom part up, then fold the top edge down along the nearest crease.
14. Continue to fold and fold and fold the accordion.
15. Put your fingers in the middle of the accordion, then pull the two sides out and make them look like wings.
16.Turn over, a heart with wings is completed!