Simple origami dart tutorial, there are four corners, not only look like it, but also really can be thrown as darts.
You need to prepare two squares of paper, fold them out separately, and then put them together. You can use the same color of paper or two different colors. Let the kids have a try.
1.Take out two pieces of square paper of the same size, fold the four sides of each sheet in half, and then fold it out to get the crease.
2.Fold the top and bottom edges into the center crease and line them up.
3. Fold the origami model up and down, and when it is finished, it is shown in the figure below.
4. Fold the right side of the left origami model up so that the hemline is aligned with the middle. Fold the right side of the right origami model down to align the top edge with the middle.
5.Fold the other side of the origami model along the middle crease, opposite to the previous step.
6. Turn both components upside down, then fold the corner at each end, and the two ends become triangles.
7. Fold the two triangles along the overlap to the middle to form a parallelogram. The two components of origami are complete.
8. Expand the last four triangles, and then cross-stack the two components. There is a gap in the middle of the component facing outwards, after completion, as shown in the figure.
9. Finally, insert the four triangles into the middle of the space, straighten out, a four corner origami dart is completed!