Industrious little bees, busy day and night, can produce nutritious honey, and taste good too. The bees' home, the hive, is also their storehouse.
Simple manual tutorial, make an interesting beehive pendant. Make beehives and bees, put them together, then put a rope on the back of the hive. Let the children have a try.
There is a need to prepare:
yellow corrugated paper
black pipe cleaner
hot glue gun
1. Take out the yellow corrugated paper and cut out the length of 4cm.
2.Cut out some more strips to make a beehive.
3.Fold the strip and fold out the hexagonal hive. Here we made a little mistake and made the hive a pentagon.
4. Then cut off the extra corrugated paper and glue it.
5.Repeat the above steps to make a sufficient number of hives.
6.Then glue all the hives together to make a beehive.
7.Finish the beehive.
8.Take out a ping-pong ball or foam ball and color them yellow on the surface.
9. Place them all on a pad to allow the paint to dry out completely.
10.Start making little bees. Pick up two balls and glue them together with hot glue.
11. Take out a black pipe cleaner and wind it around the bee to make feelers and patterns. This process also needs to be glued.
12. Take out a black marker and draw the bee's eyes, nose and mouth.
13.Just be three or so bees.
14. Stick bees to the hive or tie them with cotton thread.
15. Finally on the top of the beehive back, tie a lanyard, the lovely beehive decoration is done!