Peony from China, known as the king of flowers, represents wealth and honor.
Use crepe paper to do the Peony tutorial, respectively make flowers, petals, calyxes and leaves, and then paste them together to form a combination can.
Although the making process of this peony flower is easy to understand, but for the children, the actual operation is quite difficult!
There is a need to prepare:
Red, green and yellow crepe paper
1.Take out the yellow crepe paper first and cut out a strip.
2.Use double-sided adhesive tape along a long edge. Then fold the crepe paper in half and let the two strips stick together.
3.Use double-sided adhesive tape along the long side of the opening. Take out the scissors and cut a row of thin strips on the other long side.
4.Take out the flower stem and roll up the yellow crepe paper.
5.The flower heart is done.
6.Cut the petals from the red crepe paper, and you need 8. Stretch each petal on both sides to create an arched effect. Then paste the double-sided glue on the bottom.
7.Stick 8 petals to the heart of the flower, after finishing should be like this.
8.Cut out 8 more large petals and apply double-sided glue to the bottom.
9.Interlace the petals and paste them on.
10.Continue to cut out larger petals and cover with double-sided glue.
11. Stick to the outside of the inner petal.
12. You can continue to increase the petals, generally around 5 layers on it.
13. Take out green crepe paper and cut out two calyxes. You can fold the crepe paper in half and cut it, finish it all at once.
14. Take a piece of calyx and apply white glue to the bottom.
15. In the same way, attach another calyx.
16. A beautiful peony flower is ready, let the child who likes it have a try!