This is a simple hand-made tutorial that uses colored paper to make a Christmas wreath. Use paper to make a ring ,a bow, stars and so on, and then glue them together, you can make a beautiful wreath!
The Christmas wreath is an essential Christmas decoration, just like the Christmas tree and Santa Claus, is one of the symbolic elements of Christmas. If you like it, follow the instructions below and make it step by step.
You will need to prepare:
1.Make a circle with wire and fix it with double-sided adhesive. If there is no wire, use cardboard to cut a circle.
2.Wrap the circle with a green ribbon.
3.Take out the green paper.
4.Fold it in half and align the two long edges, cutting along the crease.
Fold the two halves in half.
5. Let the edge of the crease be at the top, and cut out a row of thin strips from the bottom edge, about 2mm wide.
6.Leave a side for double-sided tape.
7. Roll up the thin strips.
8. It should be this way when it's done.
9.Paste double-sided adhesive on the back.
10. Wind the circle at an angle of about 30-45 degrees. The Christmas wreath will be more even.
11. One is wound up..
12. Continue winding until the entire circle is wrapped.
13. Make a bow and some 3D stars by folding paper and paste them on the circle.
14. You can also use other decorations. Finally, make a garland with a twister or ribbon. The beautiful Christmas wreath is complete!