According to the instructions below, we can make a 3D paper flower. It has 8 petals, you can paste it and make a beautiful flower card.
The way this paper flower is made is very simple. Cut 4 circles from the color paper first, fold and put together, then make the petals three-dimensional. Fun tutorials for all ages, so let the kids have a try.
There is a need to prepare:
compass (or round object)
1.Take out a square piece of paper. Here we use 15 cm of square paper cut into four small squares.
2.Fold the four sides in half in pairs, then unfold and get the creases.
3.Draw a circle with a compass by using the center point.
4.Cut along the drawn line to get a round piece of paper.
5.Fold back along the original creases to get 1/4 circle.
6.Do three more in the same way.
7.Put the four units together.
8. Align the four units. This is a critical step.
9.Staple the stapler along the middle crease. When you're done, as shown.
10. Stand it up, pull each petal open from the inside with your finger and straighten it out.
11.The way the petals are all arranged. Try to make the petals more evenly, and this simple flower is done.
12. The flowers are beautiful in a different color of paper.
13. Cut some leaves from the green paper and put them together with the flower. It's cute.
14. Let your kids use it to make a nice sticker, or paste it on a card for decoration!